Wednesday, March 17, 2010

BSelieverkeptic!

I watched the 'Do you believe in Crop Circles?' video and for some reason the very end caught my attention when the words Believer and Skeptic were juxtaposed with each other and the boldness of the first letters of the word make out BS of course. I'm sure this wasn't intentional but it made me laugh because what I had just finished hearing was well BS.

I loved how Lane argued that crop circles could be created by humans if those very same designs could be applied to paper with a compass and pencil. Right before Lane even mentioned the pencil I was thinking to myself that if we can master lifelike portrait paintings, build gravity defying architecture, then we most certainly can create crop circles. Just because crop circles are becoming more elaborate and larger in scale doesn't mean other life forms from out of this world are responsible. It only shows there are crop circle creators getting better at their trade like any other artist would

No comments:

Post a Comment